Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is just starting to get light out. Very cool. 

I am thinking... About how much I love my family.

I am thankful for... Good people who are a part of our lives. 

From the learning rooms... Still the same. We are enjoying "Number the stars" our reading right now. Sis especially was not thrilled with my selection but all request another chapter. :) Struggling a tad with Latin - it's getting harder! Need to get printer ink so we can finish our lapbooks! Science Fair is rapidly approaching and there is much to complete for that. They are doing the solar system as that is the unit we are wrapping up.
 
From the kitchen... Coffee! And on my counter a beautiful bouquet of 13 roses from Good Ole Boy. Saturday was our 13th anniversary and he brought me flowers! I love him SO much! 

I am wearing... P.J.'s - hitting shower after this...

I am creating... Much for Goodwill and trying to get organized for a showing of the house.

I am going... To keep working on a peaceful home.

I am reading... Lynn Austin's Candle in the Darkness.

I am hoping... Our neighbor gets ahold of us soon and really wants to buy this house! I want to move so badly! 

I am hearing... Kung Fu Panda that the two littles are watching, and the pump is running. 

Around the house... Sit many boxes...

One of my favorite things... How Hunny tells a story.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Busy week! Karate & gym today. Field trip, bell choir & youth group tomorrow. School & work Thursday. Then this weekend Good Ole Boy and I are attending a Goat Workshop for 4H.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment